SVGGraph options: start_angle
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- number [?]
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- no [?]
$settings['widget_taste'] = 'banana'; $settings['widget_colour'] = array( 'red', 'green', 'blue' );
- Supported by:
- DonutGraph ExplodedPie3DGraph ExplodedPieGraph MultiRadarGraph Pie3DGraph PieGraph PolarArea3DGraph PolarAreaGraph RadarGraph
Initial direction of graph.
This option specifies the starting angle in degrees for graphs that draw their
data items in a circle. For both pie graphs and radar graphs, a
start_angle of 0 is to the right at 3 o'clock. This is the default for pie
For radar graphs, the default angle of 90° is straight up at 12 o'clock, 180° is at 9 o'clock and 270° is straight down at 6 o'clock.
For pie graphs, 90° is straight down at 6 o'clock, 180° is to the left
at 9 o'clock and 270° is at the top at 12 o'clock... except when you enable
reverse option, then the angles are reversed. With
90° points straight up and 270° points straight down. This reversal only
applies to the pie graph and its family of graphs, not the radar graphs. Yes,
$settings['start_angle'] = 45;
This example will start off in the top right if it is used with a radar graph.
It will be either in the bottom right or the top right for pie graphs depending
on the value of the