SVGGraph options: bar_top_overlay_colour
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- colour [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- Bar3DGraph CylinderGraph GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedCylinderGraph HorizontalBar3DGraph HorizontalGroupedBar3DGraph HorizontalStackedBar3DGraph StackedBar3DGraph StackedCylinderGraph StackedGroupedBar3DGraph StackedGroupedCylinderGraph
Colour of bar top overlay.
This option specifies the colour of the overlay that is drawn over the top of the 3D bar top area to change its appearance. By default the overlay is white with a 30% opacity to brighten the top of the bar, but you can use any colour to tint or darken the top of the bar.
The value of this option must be a solid colour - patterns and gradients are not supported.