SVGGraph options: gantt_group_colour_complete
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- colour [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- See also:
Sets the colour of the complete part of Gantt chart group bars.
This option specifies the colour of the part of Gantt chart group bars that show the completion percentage of all the constituent tasks. The default colour is a brighter but less saturated copy of the colour that would be used for the complete part of an ordinary task bar.
The actual default value is quite long because it uses filters:
$gantt_group_colour_complete = "fillColour/saturation(60%)/brightness(140%)";